Tuesday, September 22, 2026

RESOUNDING YES

 

2 Corinthians 1:20 says:

“For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding ‘Yes!’ And through Christ, our ‘Amen’—which means ‘Yes’—ascends to God for His glory.”

When I read those words—“a resounding Yes!”—something stirred in my heart. I thought, Yes! That is who Jesus is. His promises are sure. His Word is trustworthy. And our Amen means, “Yes, Lord. It is so.”

Recently, I experienced a beautiful little reminder of God’s presence. I was praying with some friends in a grocery store when a man gave us a thumbs-up and said how much he appreciated seeing us pray. I asked him if he was a Christian, and he said, “You better believe it! I’m a gospel singer.”

As we talked, I felt prompted to ask him to pray for me. He took my hands and prayed over me, encouraging me to trust God and look forward to sharing my story of healing.

I walked away feeling deeply reassured. It reminded me that Jesus is alive, He is present, and He is working—even when we cannot see what He is doing.

Maybe today you need that same reminder.

Whatever you are facing, hold on to the resounding Yes of Jesus. His timing may not be ours, and His answer may not look exactly as we imagined, but we can trust His heart and His promises.

So today, let your heart say:

“Yes, Lord. I trust You. Amen. It is so.”

Let’s pray.

Lord, thank You for today and for the ways You remind us that You are near. Thank You for Your promises and for Jesus, our resounding Yes. Help us trust You even when we cannot see what You are doing. Give us hope, peace, and faith as we wait upon You. We praise You and place our lives in Your hands. In Jesus’ name, Amen.



No comments: