Thursday, April 24, 2008

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Dear Friend:

Do you remember when you were younger and use to pick a flower and pull the petals off saying “He loves me, He loves me not?” Remember when you got to the last petal and you either stopped on He loves me or loves me not. I always loved it of course when I had a boy in mind, especially Donny Osmond and it landed on “He loves me.” LOL!

I was thinking about this when I was going for a walk the other day and passed a blossoming tree that smelled so beautiful. I picked a flower and remembered the saying “He loves me, He loves me not.” Then my mind wandered to Jesus and how much he loves me. When I was young I don’t think I understood Jesus love. I think when I was young I looked for true love by trying to find a person who could love like Jesus. As I know now nothing can compare to Jesus love.

Jer 31:3 - The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

The word of the Lord soothes my soul. The word everlasting is remarkable, don’t you think? I pray that you take a walk and see a blossom or flower and remember “Jesus loves you.” I have attached a music video that is going around on e-mails. It shows the greatest act of love for all times. View it and see what you think. You can click below.

Let’s pray: Father in Heaven. My flower always stops on “LOVES ME” because you do love me. I love you too! Bless me and my family today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

HE LOVES ME,

Elaine

No comments: