Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fear Not

My pledge not to fear circumstances or man. May this become your pledge too!
Blessings,
Elaine
FEAR NOT
Lord you are light,
Shall I fear?
My heart shall not fear.
Though war may rise against me,
I am fully armored,
My weapons are up,
I am standing firm
With my feet firmly planted on the solid
Rock of Jesus Christ.
The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
I am a conqueror through Him who loves me.
I will fear no evil for you are with me.
Nothing shall separate me from the Love of God.
I shall not be afraid of the terror at night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
Jesus takes fear!
I shall have angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.
A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand;
But it shall not come near me.
I shall be far from oppression, for I shall not fear;
And from terror for it shall not come near me.
I have a spirit of power, love and sound mind.
I do not have a spirit of bondage;
Again to fear. I received the
Spirit of adoption by whom I cry out “Abba, Father.”
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.
I will not be tormented.
I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High
Under the shadow of the Almighty.
I am covered with His feathers, and under His wings I am taking refuge.
His truth shall be my shield and buckler.,
God is for me, who can be against me?
Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love of God
Which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: