Monday, April 27, 2015

TURN AROUND

Jesus was at the last supper and he declared this to Peter "But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22:32 NIV).

It was a pleasant reminder that Jesus intercedes. 

I prayed for Jesus to intercede for my family so that our faith may not fail  each of us.

Have you prayed this before?

Make a list for those that you want Jesus to intercede for. 
I am perplexed at how I don't remember these words of Jesus. Yet as I read them they are so comforting. Jesus knows the future. He knew Peter would indeed turn back and strengthen others even though he denied Jesus.

Turn around and be restored.

Father I pray for____________that their faith may not fail them. Intercede Jesus for them to be restored. Amen.

I feel as if God is my personal cheerleader that wants me to succeed. When others don't always cheer me on, Jesus does. He prays for me. How awesome. He's got my back.

No comments: