Monday, August 10, 2015

LICKETY SPLIT

Dear Friend:

 


As I yanked a big weed I fell back and yelped "Oh my gosh I got it!" I was a little dirty but the yard looked better. Oh my goodness. Isn't this just like life; meaning whenever I get past a difficult moment in life with God's help It may have been a little messy but it was worth it. 

I have realized lately that little messages become big messages when taken to heart.

 I have found myself wasting time with distractions when it comes to messy moments. That day I just kept thinking "It takes a moment" to pull a weed. That certainly is not a life time.

Is there something you are avoiding today?  Like confronting, forgiving, confessing....

Pull the weed out. You may get a little dirty but a shower can take care of that lickety split.

PRAY:
God help me with...............


No comments: