Thursday, June 25, 2020

MIRACLE

The description of the face mask I was applying read, MIRCOL (pronounced miracle, lol!) revitalizing lotion (pink) in a luxurious cream. The thick, rich formula applied easily, next I had to wait, as the lotion hardened, made my skin so tight and wrinkled that after twenty minutes I looked like an old lady.

Then it happened.

I dipped my face into the warm water and instantly the lotion melted and was gone leaving my skin silky smooth. As my face was in the water I heard a whisper...when you come to me I take the hard wrinkled moments you are struggling with. I felt washed...smooth...clean...refreshed...loved. It was a moment of listening and agreeing that whatever the day holds He promises to be ever-present.

It was a sample of peace that I could carry into the day. I could write to you and assure you as I felt assured.

A simple exercise I had done prior to this self-facial. Matthew 14:25-32, using my imagination I pictured myself in the boat...the wind rocking the boat and I was feeling sick and scared. Jesus comes to me and holds me in the boat till the water calms.

Realizing again that I don't know what is next...but stay in the boat and be safe with Jesus. Answers yet to be revealed...answers that might not be what I wanted...but Jesus will be there...He will make it okay. I am sure of that! Are you sure of that!

So no Mircol will fix everything its just a face-mask, but Jesus....He comforts...and loves.
Wait for Him!

No comments: