Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Boomerang Gift

Dear Friend: Good Morning! Merry Christmas! This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad. This day open up your presents. Don’t forget the one from God. When you got a gift, I know when the giver gave it to you they said “go ahead open it.” Didn’t they? And you opened it right away. You don’t get a gift and not receive it. God has presented you with a gift. It came in a manger and it is Christ the baby. He is so cute! Open your heart and let Him in. Come let yourself “adore Him.” You are probably wondering and asking “what do I say to this baby.” How about something like this “Jesus, I open my heart to your life and I receive and believe that you came so we can be reconciled to each other, I admit I am a sinner but you came to save me from my sins. Thank you for your life and example, I want to follow you from this day forward. Show me the way.

Hey guess what? You are in the family of God. What a precious gift you received. Guess what? You gave Jesus a gift right back and that GIFT was your heart. What a great decision you have made. That is like a boomerang. You received love in your heart and were filled up and you were able to give some back to Jesus.

I leave you with a great word from the Lord, John 1:12 yet to all you who received me, to you who believed in my name, I gave the right to become my child. –GOD-

Have a fun filled day!

Love,

ELAINE

No comments: