Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Can't Handle This

Dear Friend:

Hi! Are you thinking right now “I CAN’T HANDLE THIS.” This is so crazy how can I possibly get everything done for Christmas? Does it seem like all your decisions and things to do SEEM SO URGENT?

LISTEN TO GOD AND WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS:

“GOOD, YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT. THAT IS JUST THE PLACE WHERE I WANT YOU. YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT, BUT I CAN!

John 5:30

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 15:5

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Php 4:13

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Us your powerful God tools to ask God for all the help and you will be able to do. The words above helped me to remember who is in control. The other words that soothed my soul are these:

I sat right away this morning and read in the book of Revelation because everything seemed urgent. In my soul at the same time I began to worshiping my Father with these words “Holy, Holy, Holy-the whole earth is full of your Glory, let heaven and earth proclaim your Glory. Rev. 4:8 Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come. And in verse 11 it says, You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

This gave me soul peace. I began to picture all of the saints (believers , friends, family) rejoicing and honoring our Father in heaven. You want to rush and skip your time with God and that is the worst thing you can do. Beloved take the time to breath and let the Holy Spirit fill you up. Then pray like this.

Father in heaven you are mighty and in control. Give me peace on earth and help me put things in perspective. Handle everything! Thanks you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God’s handling things,

Elaine

No comments: