Thursday, June 5, 2008

Text Message #2

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: 463 (GOD)

TO: 233 (B.F.F.)

PLS remember this today, U maybe hard pressed on every side, but not crushed, perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned, struck down, but not destroyed. (2 Cor. 4:8) My grace is enough, it’s all U need. My strength comes into its own in UR weakness. (2 Cor. 12:9)

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: 233 (B.F.F.)

TO: 463 (GOD)

I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor. 12:10) My certainty of you God, gives me sanity.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: 463 (GOD)

TO: 233 (B.F.F.)

You’re blessed when U mourn. Only then can U be comforted by me who loves U so much. (Matt. 5:4)

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: 233 (B.F.F.)

TO: 463 (God)

Thanks for being my friend and caring so much.

No comments: