Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Text Message

Dear Friend:

When we send a text message we first put the phone number of the person, then we type a message, press a button and the message is sent . I always look at the phone and I amazed that the message somehow goes from my phone to another. By faith I just have accepted that the message will get to that person. I have never sat there and asked “what if” the message never gets to them.” No, I always know that the phone and text messaging works. Don’t you know that assurance also?

My message today comes with me having a very heavy heart. A friend of my daughters’ Father passed away over the weekend. This is a very nice family living here in my town. I am so sad about this whole thing. My heart aches for their pain and sorrow they are going through.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

1. G.O.D. (463 in case you want to know)

TEXT:

O.M.G. PLS HELP THE STREULI FAMILY AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE HURTING. WE NEED YOU TO COMFORT US ALL. THANKS.

I wait by faith knowing he will get the message and I will GET A REPLY.

FROM: GOD

I will swallow up death forever! I will wipe away all tears. Isaiah 25:8

I bless those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

I am close to the brokenhearted; I rescue those whose spirits are crushed. Psalm 34:18

NEW TEXT MESSAGE

1. G.O.D.

TEXT:

Thanks I feel more peaceful. I read this msg that King David wrote and I agree w/ him: I will be glad and rejoice in ur unfailing love, for u have seen my troubles, and u care about the anguish of my soul. Ps. 31:7

I.L.Y.


NEW TEXT MESSAGE

1. TO MY FRIENDS

TEXT:

Get ur text out to God. He is the only one that can help u. I.L.Y.


Texting God,

Elaine

No comments: