Monday, October 5, 2009

Believe

1 Peter 1:2 God the Father knew you and chose you long ago and his Spirit made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ. May God give you more and more grace and peace.
Dear Friend:
Hi how are you today? I have decided to memorize the above verse. Hiding God’s truth in my heart I know is important.
A message for you:
I chose you long ago.
My spirit made you holy.
You have been able to obey me and be cleansed by my blood.
I want to give you more and more grace and peace. –God-


God has spoken and continues to speak receive and believe!
Let’s pray together: God the Father you chose me long ago and your Spirit made me holy. I obey you and know I have been cleansed by your blood. May you give me more and more grace and peace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Putting 1Peter 1:2 to memory,

Elaine

No comments: