Friday, May 14, 2010

Pass It On

2 Timothy 1:5 I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

Dear Friend:

Do you have people in your life that influenced your faith? Paul says the influence brings you out of the darkness and into the light. Knowing Jesus as your Savior and the hope you have for eternity with Him in heaven. Timothy had his mother and grandmother as his spiritual influence. With Mother’s day just past us, I thought I would jot a quick note to you encouraging you to take the time to remember important people in your life that helped shape you spiritually. You may want to jot them a quick note of thanks.

I believe that everyone needs encouragement. Maybe this person can use a boost today.
This influence of sincere faith now lives in you! How wonderful!

Let’s pray: Father in Heaven thank you for _________(name the person) who helped influence my spiritual life. I pray that I to can influence others the way they influenced me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Pass it on,
Elaine

No comments: