Friday, July 9, 2010

Old Grooves

So roll up your sleeves, put your mind in gear, be totally ready to receive the gift that’s coming when Jesus arrives. Don’t lazily slip back into those old grooves of evil, doing just what you feel like doing. You didn’t know any better then, but you do now. As obedient children, let yourselves be pulled into a way of life shaped by God’s life, a life energetic and blazing with holiness.

Dear Friend:

This speaks volumes. I don’t believe any explanation is due only a personal self-examination. What are your old grooves and what will be your new moves?
Start a bible study, read the bible daily, draw near to God or put some praise music on.

God is saying “get in a groove!”

Let’s pray: Father in heaven help me to do away with my old grooves and help me to find my new grooves. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Groovy,
Elaine

No comments: