Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GET DRESSED


Romans 13:14 "Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh." (NIV)
 In the the Message it says "Dress yourselves in Christ, and be up and about!"

 What is God’s desire for me now, this very moment? I am clothing myself with the Lord Jesus Christ. I cannot think about what will gratify my desires. Simply to be at peace with Him and that He is enough for me to get through the day.

My mind wanders to those suffering. Those waiting for healing. Those that are getting ready for procedures. Those that aren’t healing. The suffering. The Lord says “blessed are those who are grieving for they will be comforted.” I always make sure I look up words to see if I am using the right word. .
grieve =to distress mentally; cause to feel grief or sorrow or suffer.
 I am not suffering or distressing mentally because I know that Jesus is enough for me. But I ache for those that don’t know that Jesus is the comforter and healer. I just want to glorify in my journey. My choices of what to do with my time.
That’s why I am writing at this moment. To just be with God, pray for those who are suffering and make sure I have clothed myself with Him. 



PRAYER:  My rest is with You Jesus. Lord I trust you today. I clothe myself You. Amen.

No comments: