Saturday, February 14, 2015

SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE

Dear Friend:

In a class you find the talkers, the over-spiritual participant, the sympathizers, the non-emotional, the quiet reserved, the needy, the lonely, the intellectuals and the problem-solvers. I want to value each type. Not always easy.

Conviction waves over me like a gush of wind. I stop. Reflect. Pray. Seek and obey the Holy Spirit's prompting. I find thankfulness for each individual. This is not always easy. A cliche':  Each of us is on our own individual journey. Appreciate.


Love is beautiful and serious. Let us rejoice and appreciate/celebrate each individual.

I heard recently that it is called being socially intelligent to try not to judge but appreciate each person in the circle.

"There are those that speak rashly, like the piercing of the sword, but the image of the wise brings healing". (Proverbs12:18 NIV).

Lord help me to be humble on not proud to embrace everyone even if were not on the same wave length. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Happy day of love. May you find it in small and big ways! Hugs! God is love.

Stand firm understanding the Lord's love.

Love from above,

Elaine


No comments: