Monday, September 14, 2015

LAUGH A LITTLE.

Dear Friend:

I heard this joke recently.

There was this old man sitting on the porch with his wife, the love of his life. He said "Sugar I would really love one of those DQ hot fudge sundaes. She replies "Yeah with nuts too!" He said "I think I'll run out and get us one of them sundaes." She responds "Great but you better write down hot fudge with nuts or you'll forget." He responds "I won't forget." Sometimes passes and he returns and hands the bag over to her saying "Here lovely wife." She opens it up finds a ham sandwich and says "Oh I told you to write it down you forget the mustard!"

I needed a good laugh today. A distraction.

Sometimes in life we get stuck. We maybe praying and there is no answer.

I hope today that this helps you to remember that we can't take life so serious or we will dry up.
Laugh a little will you!?

Elaine








No comments: