Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BREATHE REST

I have caught myself saying this "Some days it feels as if I'm drowning in water and my face is the only thing above water."

You feel as if you are drowning in decisions, work etc. Much of it feels unfulfilling.

Here is the good news.

If your face is above water that means you are breathing. Breathing the air God created. It doesn't matter how much of you is sinking.
What matters is that you are breathing.

You know when you are doggy paddling to keep your head up in water? Instead of exhausting yourself paddling to stay above water you could relax lay back and float.
When I was a kid I loved laying back in the water with my ears just below. Then I would breathe easy and listen. Listen to complete silence. I love that feeling. Relaxing, floating, silence!
I got in my bath tub and did that the other day. Thinking of my childhood when I rested in the tub or pool I just relaxed and listened to silence.

Be like a child and learn to rest. Rest is essential for us to deal with the days ahead. If you are uptight remember to breathe in God's air and out the used air. Breathe from your lower part of the stomach and not from the shoulders. Tell yourself you are alive and okay!
Breath in the good and breath out all the bad.
In and out.
In and out.
Keep going.
Keep breathing and carry on.






No comments: