Saturday, February 27, 2016

ACCIDENTS

Bamm! I slammed on my brakes as a car cut in front of me and I could not stop!


I sat shocked, my heart was racing and my body was tingling. I was physically fine but just stunned. I began to pray God help me get through this.

I had just come from the beach where I had relaxed and rested.

Then this happened.

My day started with God choose me. I want to go where you go. Holy Spirit direct my path.

What?!

I still believed in the prayer.

I got out of my car still knowing GOD IS WITH ME. I walked to meet the person in the other car and police man.

Miraculously everything went smooth and the accident was not my fault. Her family showed up and kept apologizing. The police man was most helpful. Deep within me I just kept remembering my prayer that morning. God use me.
That meant to me to always be an example of Christ.
God showed me how to be humble, gracious, slow to anger and compassionate.
It would be a process but I did it and I got through it. I have prayed for all involved since that day. Maybe someone needed to be prayed for.

An old saying is ....  Happens! You are going along and things happen. I felt what I learned through this was when things hit the fan how do we navigate through it. We maybe surprised like I was. The other people stayed with me until I was completely taken care of and back on the road. I just felt like God was reminding me that he is there for me.

After the day I processed this also:

I began the day saying , so and so has it so hard Lord how will you help her get through it? It seems like too much. 
I am reminded that God helped me get through the accident. Everything in life is not perfect. Just as God helped me he will help others. I can encourage others with this story. Hopefully their take away will be, God will helped me too!



No comments: