Monday, March 7, 2016

TREASURE

I was thinking of the people God puts in my life each day. Each person was created by God.

I sort of had a dah...moment. Like God's whisper said care about the whole person. Jesus invited many to food before he spoke. Think about. He fed over 5000. Then went on to speak.
He broke bread with the disciples and then spoke.
When Jesus came back from the dead he sat on the shore grilled some fish and called the disciples to join Him.
I love when Jesus met the man on the road to Emmaeus
he talked with him. He invited him to come to dinner and it was when he broke the bread that the mans eyes were opened. Then the man realized who he was dining with, Jesus.

Jesus wants us to get to know people. Get to know and really be engaged.

Lord help me to meet people where they are at and love them.

I read this today.
Godly wisdom helps us distinguish the treasures from the trash in our lives.
Our sins are forgiven as far as the east is to the west.

Be on your way and love one another.

LUKE 24:17 He asked them, “What are you discussing together as you walk along?”
Jesus meets us where we are at and He wants us to meet others where they are at.

No comments: