Thursday, March 10, 2016

JITTERY

I was off on a tangent running around putting stuff away and cleaning just about everything in my house. I felt jittery! As far back as i can remember when i would get jittery i would clean. i guess you could call it nervous energy. I can't make a decision I would just start putting stuff away. Only thing i could figure is that things are out of control this was one thing i could control. I also think that if my   house and counters are clear then i felt things would be okay. I could also think more clearly.

Do you ever get that way?

After a quick clean up today. I felt better of course.  I came across my recent artwork of this blue bird
. Pictured here.
I put this verse to it.
Matthew 6:26 
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Nice reminder don't you think?
Anything to help the nervous Nelly in us all.
This helps me to remember what really is important.


No comments: