Wednesday, June 1, 2016

FLAWLESS

Google searched "flawless" and Beyonce' appears. Fair enough she is an epic icon that's pretty flawless. The world votes, she is "FLAWLESS."

Next up on google  appears the song by Mercy Me called FLAWLESS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLlLPZderk

check it out.
A hero takes stage to really qualify the true "Flawless" of today.
As the video scans people who have flaws, and then it happens, we are reminded that the cross has made us "flawless".

This idea to write about the word flawless came from what I read today:

30 
As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30

Yep, the word caught my eye.

His word is flawless. He is flawless.
The perfect role model.

The ultimate use of the word.
I just love the way God wants to take my eyes off what's happening on earth and help me pay more attention to the happenings of heaven.
Love it!

God thank you for helping me to catch of glimpse of your view. FLAWLESS.

No comments: