Friday, July 22, 2016

LOOKING FOR THE GOOD

Romans 8:28 and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 

 As I sat and talked with the Physical Therapist looking for answers regarding my hurting back she said “This is good.” I’m like good! I’m in pain!” She explained “It’s always good to get help and learn better habits to take care of your body. Better to make the changes now then try in future years when it maybe to difficult.  I’m gonna help you!” I so needed to hear something “good”. Her words were a direct answer to my prayer earlier that day. “Lord I need some relief.” This taught me to look out for the “good” in situations. It’s a promise of God. 

Will you pray with me; Dear Lord, Thank you for looking out for me. Help me to find the good today. Amen.

No comments: