Friday, January 20, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-VALUABLE

I was hiking and the path was not always easy. We would come to this river at different points and had to keep crossing it. The tricky part was keeping your balance as you leapt to each rock to finally get to the other side. I guess I started to seem unsure of the trail ahead. Maybe I appeared to look scared. I noticed that my son who was always in front suddenly was behind me. I didn't have to ask him to follow behind me but I began to think I like knowing he is behind me, he's got my back. I liken that to my relationship with Jesus when things get tough I am reminded He is all around me but knowing He is behind me and has my back is really comforting. 

Do you know God is all around you and that He especially has your back?

He says "Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? ...

I want you to know how valuable you are today.

Will you pray with me?
Thank you Father for you love and comfort. I know you have my back today. Amen.

#findingmyinwardvalue

No comments: