Wednesday, December 28, 2016

60 SECOND LAINE-UNLIMITED POWER

This was a text from a friend that I received right before Christmas.
Believe big.
He is a big God.
Our God is unlimited.

Brennan Manning stated "I am flabbergasted by the widespread refusal across this land to think big about a loving God." (The Ragamuffin Gospel)

I'm sharing this because it will reinforce this truth for me.

It takes faith to believe big. Otherwise, we can't obtain freedom. When are thoughts are directed toward truth and we don't cower toward deceitful thinking, we are running the race with God.

I guess today I am making it my goal to purposefully think on the above statement.
Faith.
God is big and unlimited.
He is bigger than all of life. He is bigger than all of my hang-ups, flaws, circumstances and relationships.

I don't guess I will think this. I know I have to think this. Leaning on my own understanding gets me in trouble. Derailed. Disconnected.

God is big. I am small. I need him. Pray about everything.
It's okay. Everything is gonna be okay.

No comments: