Saturday, March 25, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-ANGEL ARMIES

The God of angel armies is always beside my side. I heard that in a song.
I stopped and paused. What would that look like?
An army of God's angels all around me.
I see it now. Just imagine it? It's an image of protection.
Whom or what shall I fear?

Breath in and breath out. Carry on warrior.

Angel of the Lord appeared to Jesus and strengthened Him.
He got up and went to the cross. Wow! Can't imagine this. Especially since Jesus knew all things in the future. He knew the brutal death He was to experience.
His love was so ginormous!
It's like a dad going to the cross for their child.

When I stop and picture these images it reminds me of how small I am and how big God. It puts the importance of knowing Him in perspective and circumstances in life seem smaller too!

Jesus my protector.
Jesus my caretaker.
He thinks of everything.
Make your thankful list.
He's real.

No comments: