Tuesday, March 21, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-FAST TRAK

Times flying.
Think about that.
Times flying?
I guess racing ahead.
Of course, we're loosing time.
Time for what?
Right now I just read "The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth."

So many word pictures here.
Wax from a candle stick melts and runs down the stick.
I picture a mountain literally standing tall falling down like a mudslide and then it no longer exists.
God what does all this mean?

Then it hits me. I am not the same when I visit with God. When I acknowledge his presence.
Again today I make my thankful list from yesterday. I'm not the same. I can't be the same. When I go before Him I am changed. I melt...melt like the snow...like wax in a candle...like a mountain coming down...it's better than life. I reflect on this today. Better than life...mmm.
I think so.
Better keep going...times racing. Time determines me. Am I on some sort of fast trak? Really? God owns time...therefore God is time...He is love...I just need to acknowledge it...then He makes it all okay...He controls things...mmm...I like that...Amen.

No comments: