Thursday, September 7, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-FLIP THE SCRIPT

-We don't even know how to sing.
Let's not lose time. You must learn. 
But how? 
Let's start at the very beginning 
A very good place to start 
When you read you begin with
A, B, C 
When you sing, you begin with Do-Re-Mi
Do-re-mi
Do-re-mi 
The first three notes Just happen to be 
Do-re-mi 
Do-re-mi
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti 

Wondering why I copied the Sound of Music script above?
I'm beginning something new and don't know where to begin...Have you had that?
I was asking myself "Where do I begin?", when these words popped into my mind.
It did jolt me and give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

So I am flipping the script=reverse the usual
in a situation and do the unexpected.
Do you need to FLIP THE SCRIPT?

Where do we begin?

For me today I'm gonna remember this 

I AM VERY CERTAIN, HE WHO BEGAN A WORK IN ME WILL CARRY IT ON TO
COMPLETION TILL HE RETURNS.
(PHIL.1:6)

This reminder is enough for today.

I am continuing to pray this same prayer: 
God lead me where you need me. Make it clear.
Amen. 

Maybe you have flipped the script and you're on the way,
then use your courage and bravery 
and encourage someone else today to "Go for it".

No comments: