Thursday, March 22, 2018

THE SON IS RISING

While just coming home from a long drive, Nebraska to Illinois, I saw this!
THE SON IS RISING!

My thought! What a gift! I literally know I was just speaking at a Christian women's connection in Nebraska about Jesus' love. Sharing Jesus arrival on earth, ministry, His unjust criminal death on the cross He suffered, His resurrection and then His ascension. This message written in the sky "The SON is Rising". Indeed He is alive and seated in highest honor in heaven praying for us all!

Friends, do you feel peace? Or are you struggling to find meaning here on earth? I saw this cross and was filled with joy. Jesus came to earth and had so many things to say and teach us while he was here. Have you ever read what He said? He calls to us all, listen, walk, talk with me for I am humble and gentle at heart.

Jesus, humble and gentle, knows everything about you, He created you, He loves you, turn your face toward the SON and talk to HIM. He listens well and joyfully is patient. No question ever offends Him. Tune in. He will answer back. Never harsh, never sarcastic, never with anger, but with gentleness. Have you ever met anyone with perfect love?
It is a gift to meet Jesus and personally walk and talk with Him.
That peace you are craving for sure...will disappear...the fears will be dispelled and...well, you will feel loved. Like you have value and worth. 

I saw the Sandhill Cranes that are migrating in central Nebraska for 6 weeks. They are so amazing! For thousands of years over 600,00 stop to migrate. The noise they make is so cool. 


 Sandhill cranes are tall. I could sit for hours and watch them flap up and down and make their noise. This visit was a gift from God.



No comments: