Friday, March 9, 2018

SANITY COMES FROM CERTAINTY

Feeling a little insane? The schedule is crazy? Life is crazy?

You may ask:
I don't understand?
Why me?
I don't get what's going on?
Can you clue me in?
What's the reason?
What's going on here?
What's next?
What do I do now?

Asking too many questions?

Been there done that!
Can you identify? (Now I'm asking you a question.) Sorry, there is a point to this.

Possibly ask:

How do you want me to view this situation God?
and
What do you want me to do right now?

My answer as I prayed and asked was:
Go to John 17 (Jesus' last words before the cross.)

John 17:8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them.  26. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the LOVE you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.
11. Protect them by the power of your name.

After reading this. My mind stopped the clutter, the chatter bantering in my brain. I was quiet. I was peaceful. My next thought was. Check your exercise classschedule. Okay I'll go to that. With the peace of God I went to my class.

I walked in His truth. He loves me. He died and rose again, conquered death for me. He forgives me. He knows that I am not perfect, but I am His. He is my protector. I AM HIS.

In the past God has given me a song to listen to. I have learned that listening to it once is not enough. It takes about 3x. With ear plugs. After my mind is calm and I just do the next thing I peacefully think of things to do next. I like this one GREAT ARE YOU LORD ( by All  Sons and Daughters).

Everything we have is from Him.
Everything we are is because of Him.
We inherited:
His mercy.
His faithfulness.
His Holiness.
His atoning sacrifice.
His flawless character and infinite love and compassion.

Be reassured. Answers will come. Next steps will come. Keep calm and carry on.

Prayer: Lord, what do you want me to do right now? Thank you Father for being with me. Thank you for your love. I wait on you. Amen.

God wants to keep you sane. He did not give you a spirit of timidity but of Power, Love and Sound- mind. Stick with your certainty every time. It will bring you back to peace.

Hi Friend: Do you want more? Here is a little exercise to open your mind to focus on Jesus.
Read Psalm 111. This Psalm contains a word bank of characteristics of Jesus.
great, glorious majestic righteous, wonderful, memorable, gracious, compassionate, provider, covenant keeper, powerful, giver faithful, just, trustworthy, steadfast, upright, redeemer, holy, awesome and eternal. His character is being presented to you every day! Is He real to you? How do you see Him working? What verses help reveal this truth of who God is for you right now? Are you meditating on this scripture day and night? Is it a work in progress, are you waiting, is it finished and you have the answer? Realize sometimes you won't ever get the answer. That's okay! It still will be an opportunity to grow. Your next steps:  be brave, be vulnerable, be authentic, invite someone to her your story of now!



No comments: