Monday, May 21, 2018

Honestly, it is so magnificent to be sitting at the computer right now writing.

Your closets may be clean, your spices in alphabetical order, but how's the space between your ears? When the pace of life leaves little time to process and organize our thoughts, our minds can become cluttered with "woulda, shoulda, coulda". When the temptation to put ourselves down or compare ourselves to others strikes, defeat and condemnation can lure us into faulty thinking.

"If the counter ain't clear, then I can't think straight"! That is the saying I created in my home. Seriously, for some reason I have it in my head that the day really stops if that counter ain't clear.
I must send you a pic! Really it makes sense, let me explain. If we are ready to set down our computer and make a workspace, the desk can't be full. If it is then you just cannot think straight. Our mind is the same. If we have the daily schedule, alerts, calendar, bills, others schedules, conversations with others not completed, electronic check-ins, concern for others and finally world news. Add, emotional, imagination, impulsive, false thoughts too all of the prior thoughts. Your counter/desk is full. You are probably struggling to get things done. Focusing is hard. 

The bibles refers to the word "mind" fourty eight times!
The bible says this

No comments: