Monday, October 29, 2018

BURNING BUSH EXPERIENCE

Do you have so much pressure from.....that you feel like if you were a balloon you would, POP!
EXPLODE!

Each layer of pressure building, building, building up...till....stop!
Pray!
God I'm going to explode with frustration. So many things in life go unanswered.
Spirit come!
How will these thoughts be captivated in obedience to you, cause I'm stinking up my brain with clutter.





A room with a view...burning red and orange. Ugh this photo doesn't completely capture the beauty. As the burdens of my heart burn within me. I see these trees burning with color. I stop. sit. slow down to rest. Rest in Him. Help me captivate my thoughts. Forgive me I can't do this. His truth presides...Exodus 33:14 The Lord replied, My presence will go with you, and I will give you Rest.
Hebrews 13:21 I will equip you with everything good for doing my will.

Yes! I look at the words! Yes! He will be faithful to do it!
I believe!
God will help me stop the 
IF ONLY  this would happen THEN things will be better.
If only...then
they go on and on in my brain.
Cluttering things up.
The Lord, "Glance look up."
I look at the burning colors again.
I am grateful.
1. for this room
2. this view
3. my husband
4. rest for my soul
on and on i make a list in my mind...
His response...
I love you with an everlasting love...it will be okay...it might not turn out the way you see it...but I promise to help you find the good." 
Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments: