Wednesday, December 16, 2020

MARY DID YOU KNOW? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

 

Mary did you know (the song goes) that one day your baby will walk on water? "He will be the son of the most high", declares the angel of the Lord and "He will save the people from their sins!" When I read this, it was like I read it for the first time...slowly asking questions..who is He?, Why was He born and given to Mary?, Why should that matter to me? When I sought this answers many years back I saw the world and a reason to exist completely different. I got a new set of eyeglasses! My heart and soul seemed to sense a peace that I can't explain. You have to seek this for yourself. I recommend you pray and ask God, "Are you real? If so, please show me yourself" Then read Luke Chapter one, in your bible, youversion app, google or biblegateway on your phone. 

The song, MARY DID YOU KNOW, sung by Mark Lowry is great! 

Aww...you maybe irritated that the angel said and, "He shall save the people from their sins". Many years ago I had the same reaction, because I was a really good girl (in my eyes I was good) but I really looked at my heart and asked myself, "Are you saying you are perfect. In no need of change or help." No, I was not became my honest answer.

I was guided to look up the answers to life questions...why was I born...is there a God...do I have purpose...why do I feel empty, like something is missing?

Mary lived out what was written in a book over two thousand years ago. She did not have all the answers, yet, she said yes to the plan foretold by the angel of the Lord. We have the book and the answers...SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Dear God, help me to find meaning and new life. Amen. Thank you in advance.

Christmas is a time where the word,  BELIEVE, started 

No comments: