Sunday, March 28, 2021

JOY-SING! REJOICE! CELEBRATE! WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE.

The water dripping down the window formed a cross, so odd yes, but it caught my eye.
It's Holy Week and there it even looked as if there were two streaks next to the cross and to me represented the two thieves next Jesus. 
I grabbed my camera and took a picture of it. Here it is:

Fascinating. 
God reminding me, I AM HERE. Stay close to the cross daily and learn from the creator Jesus, who is gentle and humble at heart. He loves you!

The foundation of the temple had not been laid. The resources came and the Israelites went to work laying the floor. As they worked with praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord:
"He is good; His love to Israel endures forever."

"And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord and shouted for a JOY, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid. No one could distinguish the sound of the shouts of JOY from the sound of weeping, because the people made so much noise. And the sound was heard far away!" Ezra 3:11-13😊😊
When I witness the sightings of God and I find myself rejoicing! I pray I just don't miss the sightings!
I am loving this JOY ride as I witness the Israelites having a right relationship with God and they rejoice. Shout for JOY! They are aware!

Friends, do you want to experience this. It is the practice of gratitude. It is simply put JOY! Grace is radically and JOYFULLY God-centered.

Prayer:
Father in heaven thank you for taking me on this JOY ride. I am enjoying the sightings I am seeing! Amen.
 
At the completion of the temple the people of Israel celebrated the dedication of the house of God with JOY! For seven days they celebrated with JOY the Feast of Unleavened Bread, because the Lord had filled them with JOY by changing the attitude of the king of Assyria, so that he assisted them in the work on the house f God, the God of Israel.
JOY ALWAYS follows when you are in communion with God! A right relationship is always JOY!

Ezra continues, "For seven days they celebrated with joy." Ezra 6:22
"The king had granted him everything he asked, for the hand of the Lord his God was on him." Ezra 7:6



No comments: