Friday, October 22, 2021

JOY-THEN THE LORD SAID...

 Oh why so downcast my soul!


The Lord said....(he told Elijah to go over look a mountain)

to me go for a bike ride...(this scripture came to me as I listened to the song, TURN YOUR EYES by Natalie Grant)

Track with me please.

He allows me to rest outdoors but He is in the gentle whisper..."What are you doing?"

What are we doing? I ask you and me. What are we doing? Are we trying to figure "It" all out?

Here is the good news! We can't figure it all out, but he can!


Stop arguing in your head, are you captivating your thoughts

it's been years,

how much longer

this is horrible (really, I don't think so)

is it going to get better, maybe this is just how it is and how people react and maybe you are accepting people the way they are. Habits, cycles can be broken.

GOD BREAKS CYCLES. HE IS A CYCLE BREAKER! Do we believe! 

yes! Come Lord Jesus-come

I hear:

why does the pattern have to be abnormal? Why can't it be just what it is? Everyone handles things differently.

Everyone has their way. stop judging and let go!

GOD: LET ME HANDLE IT.

Will you let me handle it?

Love God, be in the waiting room and be a good girl or boy!

No comments: