Sunday, August 21, 2022

FOR SUCH A TIME IS THIS?

 There are many psychologists that say, "What if" sentences signify anxiety." Like if someone asks, "What if I don't go, what if I make a mistake...?"

It could signify anxiety but there is an exception to this rule. If that is what you want to call it a rule.

When Queen Esther found herself and the Jewish people in trouble she was perplexed asking, "What can I do?" For it was said, "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?"

I ask us all , "What if we were born for such a time as this?"

In the case of Esther and ourselves the question, "What if?" is a good one but you should know the answer is always, yes.

We are all created for such a time as this. Esther had a pretty significant calling to help her people, but we all have significance no matter what our calling.

Friends this is a short message today because its meant to remind us-

FOR SUCH A TIME IS THIS...you are here, you are alive, seek the Lord, listen and believe.

Pray:

Lord help me to understand my purpose and be confidant that I was born for now.

No comments: