Tuesday, August 30, 2022

PLAYLIST

 Lord I lift you name on high.

Holiness

Diving In

This Is A Great Adventure 

You Are My All and All

Be Not Afraid

These and so many others have come to me during all times of the day. They have come before a storm or during peace but they are in my head. I can choose to let them soothe my soul or ignore them.

But you know Jesus never gives up with the songs of love. If I am distracted or frustrated I can choose to stop and just focus, listen and they are there. At times something can come up and all of the sudden I pray and a new song will come. One day I even got a random text from a friend/saint with the song Never Alone. Sometimes the song just comes for just the purpose of being there.

I am never alone...so true. So true.

I give thanks for several years of this profound way Jesus has confirmed this promise to me from His word...

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.

Really they are songs that I sing to Him and I find great delight in that.

Our  God in heaven wants us to focus on the things above not on earth. He is constantly training me in this.

Prayer:

Lord thank you for this playlist. The enemy prowls around trying to devour me, to rob me, yet you saw fit to rescue me as you promised. Thank you. Amen

Jesus is real! He has undivided attention for you. Receive it, believe it!

Ask God for a playlist of the mind.

He is faithful!


No comments: