Saturday, May 6, 2023

THEN SINGS MY SOUL

 Friends, can I say what I hear in my head, "Just wait for it, just wait for it, get on the other side and you will know."

Then sings my soul, how great thou art!

When things seem chaotic! Do you ever ask God to intervene and show you the truth?

Is it really chaotic or is the enemy trying to convince you of that? Sometimes I stop and say is the enemy telling me I am off base, I'm can't hear from God, I'm not hearing from God, I have to ask so and so..., 

It's sly friends...it feels rushed...you have to know now...you can't wait...this has to be answered now...then I will move on...I can't decide...this must be anxiety (again?)...

Friend no!

Stop with me.

Realize the enemy is trying to make you feel off, like you don't have it together...

It spirals downward...to hmmmm...you are questioning your salvation...maturity in Christ.

DOUBT!

Spirit of doubt stop! Just stop it!

It is all part of his strategy to get you derailed. It happens fast. Be careful! Question it...pray about it.

Get on the other side and realize that it is NOT FROM THE LORD! 

Cast it down!

Replace it with I am a child of God. I know the SHEPHERD and I am His sheep and His sheep knows His voice, the Lord!

Build yourself back in the most Holy Lord!

Then SINGS MY SOUL, HOW GREAT THOU ART.

It's not about your ability but His!



No comments: