Tuesday, March 21, 2023

ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH

Singing, "ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH  my, oh, my, what a wonderful day plenty of sunshine headin' my way!"
Let me explain.
Oh my those impulsive, imagination thoughts, cra cra!
Stop in the name of Jesus! 
Suddenly a car pulls up in front of me and the license plate says ZIPPY...the song comes to mind and there it is a rescue. I live by this verse.
Zephaniah. 3:17
The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Songs over me all the time. This is the first secular one but hey, why not! It has been buzzing in my head since and it loosens the anxiety and I give God all the glory!
He tickles me pink! I like pink!

Anyway I reflect now on the beauty and sovereignty of God!
I can imagine: The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”
He IS WITH ME.
HE SAVED ME (such a big deal how He caught my attention).
HE DELIGHTS IN ME (AW that's amazing, I ponder that in my heart).
HE DOES NOT REBUKE ME.
HE REJOICES OVER ME WITH SINGING (for me a song plays 24/7).
It's Him! It's all Him! He is there! I must choose to listen. His rescue!
He gave me today Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

By the power of the Holy Spirit may I overflow! I'm overflowing with the knowledge that God wants to overflow me with HOPE!

Pay attention to His message.
There is one flowing all the time.
Tune in.
Like you would a radio!
Choose Him!

No comments: