Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Charlie Brown

Dear Friend:
This time of the year can be frustrating. AAugh! Can you picture Charlie Brown screaming that out?

Mark 1:3 a voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.'

Preparing for Christmas can be so time consuming. My prayer is that you take the time to Prepare for our Lord and Savior. But first you have to be like Mary and say “YES!” Joseph finally said “YES!” The Shepherds and others followed the ancient stories and looked for the signs and said “YES!”

If you will let me I will lead you in a cheer like this: Give me a “Y!” (You respond) “Y” Give me an “E!” (You respond) “E!” Give me an “S!” (You respond) “S!” What does it spell? YES! Louder! Yes! Can you see me trying to get Charlie Brown to do this cheer? LOL!

By saying YES to Jesus, you are simply giving Him the greatest Christmas Gift ever! Your heart! Pray, Father in Heaven I say “YES” to your way. I want to make a straight path to you! In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Saying yes to Jesus is the 1st step in preparing for the baby Jesus.

YES,
ELAINE

P.S. COMING SOON THE 2ND STEP.

No comments: