Friday, September 10, 2010

Alternative Future

Matthew 16:17 (New International Version)
17Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

Dear Friend:

What was revealed to Simon by God and not by man?
He asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Do you want an alternative future? According to this scripture you don’t need a human being, TV, books or even a teacher to reveal this answer. Is that even possible? He says it! This gets me so excited because there are so many people who don’t know Jesus. Here in lies the problem though!
You need to inquire and be able to answer, “Who do you say Jesus is?” –GOD-

Let’s pray: Jesus who are you? Reveal yourself to me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Got it,
Elaine

No comments: