Friday, October 1, 2010

Macro Skies

Psalm 8 3-4 I look up at your macro-skies, dark and enormous, your handmade sky-jewelry, Moon and stars mounted in their settings. Then I look at my micro-self and wonder, Why do you bother with us? Why take a second look our way?
9 GOD, brilliant Lord, your name echoes around the world.

Dear Friend:

Every time I look at a God’s word this week I am brought to verses that praise, honor and worship our Lord. I write this small message to you today as I read this verse and ask you to consider to just read the words above. You know what macro-skies look like! When our city looks as if it is drowning in pink clouds. It is so amazing!

Why does God bother with us? Why take a second look our way? You know the answer to this, He loves you. If you don’t get that, you need too! He loves you! Our response off our lips is praise - God, brilliant Lord, your name echoes around the world.
Let’s pray: Father in heave praise, honor and glory to you! In Jesus name. Amen.

Go in peace to love and serve the Lord,
Elaine

No comments: