Monday, November 8, 2010

A Little Pick Me Up

Isaiah 41:10 Telling you, 'You're my servant, serving on my side. I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'

Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.

Dear Friend:

I don’t know about you but when I read the verse above it was “a little pick me up.”
If you get picked to play on a team, new job, ministry….,do you start doubting after the honeymoon period that maybe the change was wrong?
Don’t doubt, pray!
THERE IS NO NEED TO FEAR. –GOD-

Let’s pray: Father in heaven I need a little pick me up to help me remember that you have a firm grip and place me where I need to be. Thanks, for the reminder, help me to stay strong. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Better,
Elaine

No comments: