Monday, December 1, 2014

C is for CHERISH

I thought I would write out an acrostic using the word CHRISTMAS as a way to write a message to prepare for Christmas.
C-cherish-I love babies. Oh! The moments I get to adore, hold dear and love on them. When I think of Christmas I think of the Christmas carol "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him". I look forward to celebrating Jesus' birthday. I know Jesus came so he can cherish each of us. Can you imagine what it would be like if you entered the barn and got to cherish a moment with the baby Jesus? After a visit like that your love tank would be filled and ready to pour out to others.
I officiate funerals. When I meet with the family I learn all about the deceased. When I leave that meeting as usual I am reminded that leaving a legacy for my loved ones to remember me by is so important. I think of how important family can be. This Christmas season is the perfect time to have traditions that mark your legacy. What do you impress on others during the Christmas season that they will remember about you and cherish?

No comments: