Tuesday, November 29, 2016

60 SECONDS LAINE-Declaration of Dependence

A flash in my mind.
The laine's (path) I have taken.
My younger years laine was following my parents.
My teen years laine was following my impluse of teen pleasures.
My twenties something laine following my heart to marriage with my high school sweatheart.
Laine struggled in my mid-twenties. The lack of peace and feeling connected. My misconception of religion verses relationship.
The laine was lonely and feeling empty.

The laine to find peace began with a prayer. God if your there help me.
That's when the laine directed me to Jesus.
I had been trying to figure out so much about life on my own. I was gonna make things better.
Jesus taught me my declaration of independence was not working.
Laine signed her declaration of dependence, October 2, 1992.
Laine went on merrily singing, I Have Decided to Follow Jesus.
Each day Laine will write 60 seconds heart 2 heart just being Laine.
formerly Elaine the pain now just Laine. Laine is okay. (I mean that in a good way.)


No comments: