Thursday, December 1, 2016

60 SECOND LAINE-TIME

I woke up with the I gotta syndrome...
the list was racing in my mind...the reasoning...it figures...it has to be NOW!  I gotta do this and that now...

then I finally focused on the Pandora song playing, it is well.

Is it well?

Then I sat and read...what does Jesus have to say about time management...

Jesus is never harried.  He is steady. He is connected; strong; disciplined.
Jesus was getting His much needed sleep and was interrupted by the disciplines with their worry of the storm. He stopped and found time to help.
When Jairus was grieving with his daughters fatal illness. Jesus went. On the way Jesus stopped and helped the women with the issue of blood. He makes time.
He manages time with excellence. No worries.

As I follow my laine i will pray and remember Jesus makes time for me; He teaches me to make time. I will take time to use my time wisely.
Let's go laine...gotta go...

No comments: