Saturday, February 25, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-MOTIVATION

Wait "What did you just say?" She repeats "You guys are such a good team to work with. I like coming over to your section it is peaceful." Tears welled up in my eyes and my heart skipped a beat of joy.

I must explain. It was a special moment because she just acknowledged everything I had been praying for...peace, favor and team work. I could give you the long version of how this occurred over months of patience, taking the high road, putting others first, minding my own business and being present at work, all with the idea of doing the hard for Jesus' namesake. I battled through this work constantly remembering the old sayings. F.R.O.G. (fully relying on God) and W.W.J.D. (what would Jesus do). Corny but true! I'm joining in the work He does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.

The point:

When you do anything...homework, housework, cooking, cleaning, job...what is your motivation?

Are you living your life story to be able to brag...I've done this...I did it it all!

Or are you living a story that will leave a legacy laced with God's handprint?

This is a challenge to the status quo. If we are remiss of Jesus and go down a path of Christian amnesia it could block motivation and silence the desire for meaning of life.

#findyourinwardmotivation

No comments: