Tuesday, February 14, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-YES OUR HEARTS CAN SAY


It's been like a battlefield. Each day i'm not sure what to expect. So many questions unanswered. What will the days ahead be like? Will I be comfortable? Will I be lonely? Besides the future...today just today will i have the energy to love, to be kind, to care really care? Can I put forth effort to concentrate with my full body, mind and soul for Jesus or will I let a person get my goad?

Wait! Wait! Wait a minute...stop! I am thinking to much about me.
What about Him...Jesus...with joy my heart can i say...i'm not walking alone.

I believe there is someone who is gonna read this and get it. It'll click! I'm the one who needed to read this. Ditto, i've done the above.

The good news is that if we catch ourselves and stop on this day of love we can declare
YES, MY HEART CAN SAY...Never once did i walk alone.
Never once did you leave me on own.
God you are faithful!

Inventory time...recollect...remember the times you were rescued from YOU!
#findyourinwardrest

Pray; God i'm fully armored. By your might and power lead me. Guard my thoughts. Let me lean on yours. In Jesus name. Amen.

i'm not a big I, i'm really a little i...God is the big I...I am that is.
Yes let my heart say I celebrate the love of the Father.

HAPPY DAY OF LOVE!



No comments: