Monday, January 21, 2019

ELEPHANT MEMORY

I wish I could say that I have memory like an elephant, but unfortunately that is not true.
Recently a friend gave me an elephant charm with a tag saying:
Always remember you are special. The charm says:
Elephants always remember, well...that's what they say; and that's why this little charm is coming your way.
Always, remember you're strong,
very loved,
kind and true;
and that you're in my heart
every day the year through.

I know how Jesus wants us to love ourselves.
Are you like me and find yourself struggling doing just that?
I love that this small charm came at the right time to remind me.
Remind me of something God wants me to remember.

I did a little research about elephants after receiving this charm and I never realized how smart the elephant is with their memory.
Elephants with another elephant could get separated for like 23 years, if they are reunited, science shows that they will act as if they recognize each other and it will be like they were never apart.

Interesting facts?! Look it up. Now I want to watch a documentary about elephants.

In our humanness lord help us to be like an elephant, good memory and loyal.

No comments: