Friday, January 25, 2019

GOSPEL OF MATTHEW -MIND PRAYER PROTECTION

Joseph, "Had in His mind."
I do that to, I look at a struggle or circumstance and form an opinion in my mind.
Joseph's was in regard to finding out Mary was pregnant.
In his mind he did not want to expose her to public disgrace so...in his mind he said...I will divorce her quietly.

After he considered this.
I am thinking Joseph a man after God, prayed.

Do we always prays about everything?

Thank goodness Joseph did and the angel visited him and told him, "Take Mary home as your wife, because the what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Sacred!

Lesson learned. Slow down. Sit down. Quiet down. Ask God.

My next fascination is how many times the word "Fulfilled" is in Matthew and the answer is...12 times.
In addition 68 Old Testament references cited. The Jewish leaders knew the word. Jesus a jew...spoke with authority.

"Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him" (Matt. 4:11).



I wish I could have seen what that was like. Think about the covering we have to get through life, before, during and after. All the time. Keep praying!
Pray with me now... Lord fulfill...fight for us...walk with us...now...during...after...forever. Amen.

This is our symphony of prayer, erasing the doubt and the fear.

No comments: