Monday, January 21, 2019

EMMETT THE SHOWMAN

The little peanut, what we call our two year old grandson, went racing down the hallway past the dining room entrance with delight he screams out, "Hello friends!". We yell back laughing, "Hello!". He races back to say it again, "Hello friends", well he loved the attention, but after about 50 times you ask yourself, is he done yet? I didn't want it to end because quite frankly I miss those precious days when my children were being silly, so I just kept replying, "Hello!".

He began to include stunts in the passing, creative little boy, which included lifting one leg and wrapping it around the scooter pole, then lifting his arm in the air as he yelled Hello, finally the most difficult he lifted two legs. Of course after that stunt he kept going and before you know it he crashed into the wall flying off the scooter with a plop landing in a big cardboard box (which was a remnant of our Christmas day gift opening). We held our breath, raced to pick up the pieces thinking there would be a need for damage control, despite our fears, he looked up and lol! We all burst out laughing! Not a cut, bump or bruise, he was okay!

Where am I going with this story?

I actually do not know.

But I love a funny story.
Thought you would like it also.



No comments: